Aquafan wrote:
Captain Francis wrote:
Aquafan wrote:
FIRST REVERSAL: OBAMA ON OSAMA "DEATH":
"i WAS A NAZI COP"

OBAMA ON WHITE HOUSE PRESS PARTY THING:
"ME THE LAW !"

:rotflmao:

Musta been a special-reversal for all the Home Boyz out there.

OBAMA TALKING ABOUT HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE:
"SO DAMN YOU!"

A bit Touchy, eh... :laugh-purple:

More to follow..
<putting on my reporter-fedora at the typewriter here>

Some of Paleface Palin's Greatest Hits coming up after the break, folks...stay tuned..

I wonder if that's downloadable somewhere. hehe

I remember when the No Agenda guys found out if you play Obama saying "Yes we can" backwards, it sounds like "Thank you Satan."

I dunno - I know the replay starts at 1 a.m. - first hour is WebTar, second hour is DJO.

LOL on Obama's "Yes we can!" reversal...he must have been listening to ELO and Led Zepp back-to-back on the Ipod. They've got those reversals eons ago, on them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuRHyAfR6Qk

Electric Light Orchestra was accused of hiding a backward Satanic message in their 1974 album Eldorado. The title track, "Eldorado", was said to contain the message "He is the nasty one / Christ, you're infernal / It is said we're dead men / Everyone who has the mark will live."[30] ELO singer and songwriter Jeff Lynne responded by calling this accusation (and the related charge of being "devil-worshippers") "skcollob",[64] and stating that the message "is absolutely manufactured by whoever said, 'That's what it said.' It doesn't say anything of the sort."[70] The group included several backward messages in later albums in response to the accusations.

ELO subsequently recorded several real backmasking messages on the lps, Face The Music and Secret Messages. Jokes really.

"Nature Trail to Hell" includes a deliberately-hidden backwards message that parodies the idea of satanic backmasking, the idea—perpetuated by alarmist groups in the early '80s — that rock bands were hiding Satanic messages in their songs. If played backwards, the phrase "Satan eats Cheez Whiz" is clearly audible at the 3:40 mark. The title, coupled with the backtracked message, may be a direct parody of "Stairway to Heaven" and the infamous backmasking controversy related to that song.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nature_Trail_to_Hell

"If you become the enemy, the enemy wins, no matter the outcome of the battle." Thomas Marik, 1 January 3055
* * In Ore Alienum Icere * *

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:41 am 
Board Satyr

Good night, AF, AM.

She's alive! She's alive! To the bedroom! <twisted>

Oh wait, she's chained up. That's even better! The hell with the bedroom! We can take turns. Now where's that whip?<more twisted>

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:46 am 
Board Satyr

Captain Francis wrote:
Sir Kevin wrote:
Aquafan wrote:
Captain Francis wrote:
Aquafan wrote:
"i WAS A NAZI COP"

"ME THE LAW !"

"SO DAMN YOU!"

More to follow..

Some of Paleface Palin's Greatest Hits coming up after the break, folks...stay tuned..

I remember when the No Agenda guys found out if you play Obama saying "Yes we can" backwards, it sounds like "Thank you Satan."

I dunno - I know the replay starts at 1 a.m. - first hour is WebTar, second hour is DJO.

LOL on Obama's "Yes we can!" reversal...he must have been listening to ELO and Led Zepp back-to-back on the Ipod. They've got those reversals eons ago, on them.

Electric Light Orchestra was accused of hiding a backward Satanic message in their 1974 album Eldorado. The title track, "Eldorado", was said to contain the message "He is the nasty one / Christ, you're infernal / It is said we're dead men / Everyone who has the mark will live."[30] ELO singer and songwriter Jeff Lynne responded by calling this accusation (and the related charge of being "devil-worshippers") "skcollob",[64] and stating that the message "is absolutely manufactured by whoever said, 'That's what it said.' It doesn't say anything of the sort."[70] The group included several backward messages in later albums in response to the accusations.

ELO subsequently recorded several real backmasking messages on the lps, Face The Music and Secret Messages. Jokes really.

"Nature Trail to Hell" includes a deliberately-hidden backwards message that parodies the idea of satanic backmasking, the idea—perpetuated by alarmist groups in the early '80s — that rock bands were hiding Satanic messages in their songs. If played backwards, the phrase "Satan eats Cheez Whiz" is clearly audible at the 3:40 mark. The title, coupled with the backtracked message, may be a direct parody of "Stairway to Heaven" and the infamous backmasking controversy related to that song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc0iP_VGrI4

Now I do wonder about Stairway To Heaven sometimes what with Page's interest in the occult and Crowley in particular. Jury is still out on that one.

Oh wait, she's chained up. That's even better! The hell with the bedroom! We can take turns. Now where's that whip?<more twisted>

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:47 am 
Water Bearer

Sir Kevin wrote:
Aquafan wrote:
Captain Francis wrote:
Aquafan wrote:
"i WAS A NAZI COP"

"ME THE LAW !"

"SO DAMN YOU!"

More to follow..

ELO didn't put it in Eldorado there on purpose.. music is in essence Spiritual and for some reason, things come through, in reverse. The hidden things of the heart. Electro-magnetic recording devices can pick it up.
Who knows what ELO was "into" at the time.. and I seriously don't believe that anyone 'put' that stuff in there, SK.
It was in there, but in the Spiritual Dimension. It just came out in the Reverse.
I'm sure you've heard Zepplin's reversals. And those are quite definite, also.
Of course, it was an 'in joke' to put stuff in records, to track it backwards on purpose.. the Beatles I think were the earliest that did that.
But that "Eldorado" case resulted, imho, from the inadvertant spiritual atmosphere that was either existing in the studio among them or from some darkness they were into, personally, at the time.
All I can tell you is from personal experience, where I've heard examples where I knew there were NO tampering with the Master Recordings. When you ran them backward for editing. Freaky.
I also heard some holy things that came out backwards.. from the Master Tapes of a gospel group.

The electro-magnetic of the analog tape picked up some of the spiritual anointing that was inherent in the recording sessions. Both good and bad. And it showed up when played in reverse.

Time, space and sound work and reveal things both ways....backwards and forwards.
Honest.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:57 am 
Water Bearer

Sir Kevin wrote:
Captain Francis wrote:
Sir Kevin wrote:
Aquafan wrote:
Captain Francis wrote:
Aquafan wrote:
"i WAS A NAZI COP"

"ME THE LAW !"

"SO DAMN YOU!"

More to follow..

Now I do wonder about Stairway To Heaven sometimes what with Page's interest in the occult and Crowley in particular. Jury is still out on that one.

"Interest" was putting it mildly. Page declared, at the time, that he was the #1 devotee of Crowley (by that time deceased, of course) in the world.
He bought the house where Crowley & Crew performed Satantic rituals and human sacrifices, specifically due to that.
And he was quite proud of it. And you can imagine what went on there, when Page owned it...
In latter years, revisionist music-history writers on this matter has diluted those things...but believe me, I read his interviews when I was a real young kid, in "Eye" magazine, in "Rolling Stone" and in all the rest of the "underground rock" music mags. He really was blatent about it.
But those were "those times and those days".
:?

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:02 am 
Board Satyr

Aquafan wrote:
Sir Kevin wrote:
Aquafan wrote:
Captain Francis wrote:
Aquafan wrote:
"i WAS A NAZI COP"

"ME THE LAW !"

"SO DAMN YOU!"

More to follow..

ELO didn't put it in Eldorado there on purpose.. music is in essence Spiritual and for some reason, things come through, in reverse. The hidden things of the heart. Electro-magnetic recording devices can pick it up.
Who knows what ELO was "into" at the time.. and I seriously don't believe that anyone 'put' that stuff in there, SK.
It was in there, but in the Spiritual Dimension. It just came out in the Reverse.
I'm sure you've heard Zepplin's reversals. And those are quite definite, also.
Of course, it was an 'in joke' to put stuff in records, to track it backwards on purpose.. the Beatles I think were the earliest that did that.
But that "Eldorado" case resulted, imho, from the inadvertant spiritual atmosphere that was either existing in the studio among them or from some darkness they were into, personally, at the time.
All I can tell you is from personal experience, where I've heard examples where I knew there were NO tampering with the Master Recordings. When you ran them backward for editing. Freaky.
I also heard some holy things that came out backwards.. from the Master Tapes of a gospel group.

The electro-magnetic of the analog tape picked up some of the spiritual anointing that was inherent in the recording sessions. Both good and bad. And it showed up when played in reverse.

Time, space and sound work and reveal things both ways....backwards and forwards.
Honest.

The music on Eldorado is beautiful but very somber for the most part. It has long been my favorite album. It is also one of Keith's favorite albums. Mom also enjoys it alot. Tone for the most part is melancholic. Though it has a few buoyant up-tempo songs as well.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:05 am 
Mr. Fix-it

PASSING

Jackie Cooper

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.as ... d=ansent11

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:07 am 
Board Satyr

Aquafan wrote:
Sir Kevin wrote:
Captain Francis wrote:
Sir Kevin wrote:
Aquafan wrote:
Captain Francis wrote:
Aquafan wrote:
"i WAS A NAZI COP"

"ME THE LAW !"

"SO DAMN YOU!"

More to follow..

"Interest" was putting it mildly. Page declared, at the time, that he was the #1 devotee of Crowley (by that time deceased, of course) in the world.
He bought the house where Crowley & Crew performed Satantic rituals and human sacrifices, specifically due to that.
And he was quite proud of it. And you can imagine what went on there, when Page owned it...
In latter years, revisionist music-history writers on this matter has diluted those things...but believe me, I read his interviews when I was a real young kid, in "Eye" magazine, in "Rolling Stone" and in all the rest of the "underground rock" music mags. He really was blatent about it.
But those were "those times and those days".
:?

Yeah, I did put it mildly. I never read any of Page's interviews as Zep had already met its demise by the time I got into their music. I would love to read a biography about him in particular. I heard most of the music beforehand with Bro taking an interest in them particularly Stairway To Heaven when it first came out. It gave Mom a bad vibe.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:08 am 
Supreme Commander of the Asgard-Terran Fleet

I found this linked from the Mr. Ed Clip page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs

"If you become the enemy, the enemy wins, no matter the outcome of the battle." Thomas Marik, 1 January 3055

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:10 am 
Board Satyr

I do think Page became interested with the occult when he was learning about Robert Johnson and the Crossroads.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:10 am 

George claimed to believe all this time that Bin Ladin was already dead, but now he flipped a 180.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:13 am 
Board Satyr

Nightwing wrote:

Yeah I heard. I first watched Jackie Cooper in the Little Rascals and several of the old MGM films when he was a kid. I think his most popular film was the Champ with Wallace Beery.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:14 am 

Man, silver went into the ditch, relatively. Dropped around 8 bucks in a few days, I don't get it.

If I had the money, I'd buy it while I can get it.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:15 am 
Board Satyr

Captain Francis wrote:
George claimed to believe all this time that Bin Ladin was already dead, but now he flipped a 180.

Noory believes in everything and nothing.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:18 am 
Mr. Fix-it

Sir Kevin wrote:
Nightwing wrote:

Yeah I heard. I first watched Jackie Cooper in the Little Rascals and several of the old MGM films when he was a kid. I think his most popular film was the Champ with Wallace Beery.

He did series 70's or 80's as a TV reporter out in the field.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9
 >> Next